Ferriot Inc. automatically collects and stores information about your visit to track the use of our website and to make improvements. This information is stored and used in the aggregate only and is not used to contact you personally. Some of the information that we collect includes:
- IP address from which you accessed our website
- Name of the domain from which you accessed the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account)
- Type of browser and operating system that you used to access our website
- Date and time that you accessed our website
- Pages and links that you used on our website
- Internet address of the website from which you linked to this website
- Search criteria that you used to find information on our website
We do not collect any of your personal information on the Ferriot Inc. website; and therefore, cannot share, distribute, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party.
Ferriot Inc. monitors the network traffic on our website to ensure that it remains available to all users and to identify unauthorized attempts to access, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage to it. Unauthorized access is prohibited and punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
1000 Arlington Circle
P.O. Box 7670
Akron, OH 44306-7670
Fax: (330) 786-3001
This policy was last modified on August 7, 2013.