Engineering Services… from Concept to Completion
Our forte at Ferriot: Beginning with your design concept and revising it to make it manufacturable. Our end goal is the delivery of injection molded parts that are cost-effective and high quality.
We love it when customers push us. Ferriot’s engineers help create the “what if” products that change the customer experience.
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- 3D CAD Technology
- Mold Flow Warp Analysis
- Dedicated engineering teams
- Deep custom tool design experience
- Effective and reliable design process
- Creating inventive concepts through production
- Design optimization for manufacturability
- State-of-the-art technology
- Seasoned tooling engineers
- Unique molding solutions
- Design with Total Cost of Ownership in mind
- Engineered resins to meet design goals
- Experiences with 150+ varieties of resins
- Custom color resins or painting options under one roof
- Long-standing relationships with suppliers
- Optimizing production readiness/quality
- Mold, part and process Qualification Testing
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Regularly scheduled quality control audits
Get Started: Educational Resources
With injection molding, a variety of factors affect a part’s final cost, including part design, production time, the temperature and pressure used, and the type of plastic resin chosen. However, there are bigger issues to consider long before your part is in the mold. This guide addresses specific ways you can trim costs as you embark on your next custom injection molding project.
When designed intelligently, injection molded parts can offer product designers durable, light-weight, and cost-effective alternatives to metal parts. But ensuring that an injection molded part lives up to this potential depends in large part on choosing the best resin. This workbook details different part characteristics and how they influence your resin choice.