Ferriot Inc. is a full-service provider of enclosures and encasements for medical equipment.
With more than 30 years of demonstrated experience in this sector, Ferriot’s engineering team understands the sophisticated demands of an industry with a high degree of oversight.
Our engineers can design complex enclosures and develop special-purpose outer surfaces for whatever performance is necessary in a medical environment. We take products and components from concept to finished manufacturing — starting with mold design and engineered resin selection, to finished product production, complete with decorative finishes and branding.
Our total quality-management program ensures documented inspections and traceability by lot when required.
Examples of Ferriot medical solutions include:
- Special resin selection and part design for lens encasements through which light can beam, achieving important performance criteria
- Shielding that protects a device from radio frequency interference (RFI) and the outside environment from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Outer surfaces that withstand hospital-strength cleaning products
- Mobile arms that extend from medical devices
- Filters to protect hospital vacuum systems from contamination
Call us to learn more about Ferriot’s ability to innovate advanced technologies and engineering solutions, such as:
- High specific gravity resins to replace lead
- Electronically conductive resins, with conductivity built into the plastics to substitute for EMI/RFI shielding
See our case studies to learn more about the unique Ferriot solutions for medical device makers.