With nine mobile ultrasonic insertion machines, Ferriot offers the advantage of maximum flexibility. An ultrasonic insertion machine can be placed at a molding machine when this work can be accomplished in cycle with molding or coupled with a continuous flow of multiple insertions into a single assembly. Finished products come off the line with minimal human touch — meaning maximum cost efficiency.
At Ferriot, our institutional understanding of the relationship between frequency and amplitude qualifies us to optimize ultrasonic insertion processes to meet individual customer needs.
Our equipment includes three types of Dukane ultrasonic welding machines:
- Fixed-station units
- Hand-held units
- A radio arm for handling larger parts
Interested in consistent results and control over processes? Call us to discuss the advantages of ultrasonic insertion over other techniques.
About Finishing Operations at Ferriot
At Ferriot, we deliver finished products and subassemblies on time to any location.
The advantage: Our customers avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple suppliers of parts and pieces. Instead, they receive just the finished assemblies they need — whether simple or complex — meeting their manufacturing needs and their delivery deadlines.
The versatility of our skilled workforce differentiates Ferriot. Our workers cross train for multiple jobs, allowing us to balance work flow for maximum efficiency. Workers routinely shift from assembly lines to paint stations, for example. With factory workers averaging more than 20 years of experience each, our talent pool covers a full range of core competencies:
- Finished painting
- EMI/RFI shielding applications
- Cosmetic coatings
- Ultrasonic welding
- Hot stamping
- Heat staking
- Pad printing
Call us to learn more.
Ferriot at a glance:Ferriot Inc. is a full‐service contract manufacturer and molder of engineered resins. Our production capacity, engineering support, and production capabilities include:
- 88‐year history of quality and commitment
- 200,000 square‐foot facility
- round-the-clock operations
- dedicated engineering team
- more than 150 varieties of resins in stock
- global network of suppliers
- auditors to validate quality in real‐time production
- product identification numbers traceable by lot
- injection molding machines from 40 to 2,200 tons
- reconfigurable work cells for final assembly
- paint booths
- sonic welders
- automatic and manual heat stakers
- hot stamping equipment
- 2‐ and 4-color pad printers
- EMI/RFI shielding