When you need it, you get it. That’s an advantage of working with Ferriot. Whether it’s a long run or a small to mid-size batch, Ferriot produces quickly and delivers on time.
Ferriot offers full-service assembly, including:
- Subassembly of multiple components
- Finished product assembly of multiple components
- Mobile work cells for efficiency and easy adaptability
- Component sourcing
- Multiple levels of component and final-assembly inspection
- Drop shipping
- On-time delivery
With our mobile, adaptable manufacturing modules, Ferriot tailors on-time production to vastly different needs, including short runs of complex assemblies with multiple parts.
With 85 years of institutional experience, a trained workforce and a 200,000 square-foot facility, Ferriot can meet your assembly requirements. Our quality-control extends to every product we turn out. Our workers know the rules: With every new set of instructions, they must train and demonstrate proficiency in the task at hand in order to participate in an assembly.
In products ranging from medical devices to business machines, Ferriot delivers consistent quality, on time, at competitive prices and with the convenience and efficiency of one-stop shopping.
- Around the clock operation
- Controlled manufacturing process
- Quality auditors to validate product quality on-going as production is occurring
About Contract Manufacturing at Ferriot
Even if you don’t know us, you’ve probably touched our products — in banks, at gas pumps and in offices, industrial facilities and hospitals.
Our expertise includes engineering, product design, injection molding, custom molding, sub- and finished assembly and the on-time delivery of components and finished products for major industry. We streamline the total manufacturing process from start to finish, from supply-line development and management, process qualification, product testing and final assembly, all the way to drop shipping.
Ferriot at a glance:Ferriot Inc. is a full‐service contract manufacturer and molder of engineered resins. Our production capacity, engineering support, and production capabilities include:
- A history of quality and commitment since 1929
- 200,000 square‐foot facility
- round-the-clock operations
- dedicated engineering team
- more than 150 varieties of resins in stock
- global network of suppliers
- auditors to validate quality in real‐time production
- product identification numbers traceable by lot
- injection molding machines from 40 to 2,200 tons
- reconfigurable work cells for final assembly
- paint booths
- sonic welders
- automatic and manual heat stakers
- hot stamping equipment
- 2‐ and 4-color pad printers
- EMI/RFI shielding